ACCOMMODATIONRani pink, indigo blue, marigold orange, eggplant purple—all strong colors associated with Indian culture—are found on the bedspreads, while artichoke-shaped chandeliers and Flos lamps can be dimmed to control the sensuous mood.
The luxuriously designed 102 rooms and 15 rooms mix Italian marble, warm wooden floors, and accents of plush silk for a
contemporary look with local influences. The open-plan space allows for the marbled bathrooms to be discreetly screened off Plush silk accents, warm wooden floors, tea & coffee maker, 40 inch LED television with DVD player, Wi-Fi connectivity and an I-pod dock ensure you feel suitably pampered in your room.
POLICIES: ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- Check-in - 1400 Hours
- Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Check-out - 1200 Hours
- Late check-outs are available on request and subject to room availability.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a credit card or travel agency.
- In the case of guests settling their account by credit card, pre-authorization on the credit card for the entire amount of the room charge and anticipated extras i.e. food and beverage etc., is obtained upon check-in.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per the booking terms and conditions detailed on the reservation confirmation.
- Reservation must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the planned date of arrival.
- Changes in bookings must be made 48 hours prior to arrival.
- After check-In any amendment or it attracts full penalty.
- Two children up to 12 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without any additional charge.
- For two children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent’s applicable room rate.
- Extra bed is not provided in the rooms. Its only in Suites.
- Available – Subject to availability
- Pets are not allowed.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms and public areas where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.
Those found smoking in a non smoking room will be levied with a strict penalty of Rs. 5000